Every week, I interview top business leaders and experts on my podcast, Leading the Future of Work. Guests have included authors like Dan Pink, Yuval Harari, and Seth Godin as well as CEOs from companies like GE, Netflix, Best Buy, Accor Hotels, Yum! Brands, and many others.
We cover a wide variety of business topics, from how these leaders make decisions and keep up with the changing world of work to how they deal with failure, what they look for in other leaders, and the most impactful moments that shaped who they are as leaders.
I try to break things down as much as possible to understand how these leaders got to where they are and what techniques they are implementing in their lives and organizations to achieve success.
My hope is that we can all learn from these people to become better leaders ourselves.
These interviews are engaging and enlightening and I’ve been doing them for over 6 years now!
I just introduced a subscriber version of the podcast called Leading The Future of Work + which adds even more value to subscribers. For $4.99/month you will now be able to get ad free listening, early access to new episodes, and bonus 15-20 min episodes where my guests specifically focus on action items that you can implement to become a better leader.
Some of these bonus episodes so far include:
- How an F-16 fighter pilot prioritizes information and deals with pressure.
- How the CEO of Fortune Media thinks leaders need to adapt in a rapidly changing world.
- What the CEO of Ally Financial looks for in great leaders and his 3 leadership philosophies.
- How the CEO of Sesame Workshop balances optimism with realism.
- How the CEO of Best Buy leads with vulnerability and puts people first.
- How the CEO of Moss Adams takes a stance on tough issues and deals with critics.
- How the world’s #1 chef keeps ego from taking over and stays curious.
- And many others!
Leading The Future Of Work + is like getting mentored by the best leaders and brains in the world! This is the place to get applicable steps you can take to become a better leader–all from people who have been there themselves.
You can get access to all of these episodes right now along with others and a new one each week for just $4.99/month or $49.99/year. Right now this is only available on Apple Podcasts but we will work on rolling this out to other platforms soon!
I can’t wait for you to hear all the content we have in store! Click here to learn more and subscribe.