This week is the Sales 2.0 conference (check the link in the sidebar) and the folks over at InsideView decided to put together a free workshop and panel all around social selling. For those of you not familiar with social selling, the concept is about using social tools, data, information, and strategies, to… sell! The workshop is going to feature:
- Gerhard Gschwandtner from Selling Power
- Koka Sexton from InsideView
- Anneke Seley from Phone Works
- Pelin Wood Thorogood from the Schulman+Thorogood Group
- Mari Anne Vanella from The Vanella Group
I will be speaking on using social media for B-to-B sales from 5-5:30. For those of you interested in attending, the event it is free and will be held on Tuesday March 8th from 4-7 pm at the Four Seasons in San Francisco at the Muir Suite. Cocktails and networking included 🙂
I really hope you can make it, register here.