Vulnerability is crucial for leading through change, unlocking the potential of others, driving business performance, and creating trust. But is vulnerability for leaders the same as it is for everyone else?
It turns out, it’s not. We all know what it feels like to be vulnerable but very few know how to lead with vulnerability. Based on over 100 CEO interviews and a survey of 14,000 employees, Jacob shares groundbreaking new research which shows how leaders can tap into vulnerability to transform themselves, their teams, and their organization. Leading with vulnerability is the most powerful thing a leader can do when they know how to do it the right way, and that’s what this session uncovers. Filled with candid stories and examples, frameworks, and data to back everything up, this session will make everyone in the room a better leader.
- What it means to lead with vulnerability.
- The impact of leading with vulnerability.
- What makes leaders feel vulnerable and why.
- How to approach vulnerability in the right way.
- How to unlock the power of vulnerability combined with leadership.