Investment in employee engagement has never been higher yet scores have never been lower, how can that be the case?
For decades we have been investing in short-term “adrenaline shot” programs such free food or work-from-home Fridays with no impact for employees or the organization. Instead of forcing people into outdated workplace practices the world’s top companies are redesigning work around their people by focusing on three environments: culture, technology, and the physical workspace. Based on Jacob’s ongoing research of 252 organizations, he will share why employee experience is the next big area of investment, what the top companies are doing, and how you can go about creating an Experiential Organization. The future of work is all about the employee experience.
- Why and how the workplace is changing
- Employee experience vs. employee engagement
- The three employee experience environments: culture, physical space, and technology
- How to design and create employee experiences
- What some of the world’s most forward-thinking organizations are doing
- What employees care about most in the workplace