Investment in employee engagement has never been higher yet scores have never been lower, how can that be the case?
Nothing matters more than the experience organizations create for their people, this has become glaringly true in a post-pandemic world. For decades, organizations have been investing in short-term “adrenaline shot” programs such as free food or work-from-home Fridays with no impact for team members or the organization. Organizations have been using these “engagement programs” to distract employees from the sad reality of what it’s like to actually work there. But now it’s time to make actual changes to the core workplaces of organizations. Instead of forcing people into outdated workplace practices, the world’s top companies are redesigning work around their people by focusing on three environments: culture, technology, and space. In this session, Jacob will share research he did on 252 organizations and will uncover what the world’s top organizations are doing to attract and retain top talent. Employee experience is no longer an “HR thing” it is a “leader thing” and after this session you will know why and what to do about it!
- Why and how the workplace is changing.
- Why employee experience and employee engagement are not the same.
- The ROI of employee experience.
- The three employee experience environments: culture, space, and technology.
- Why employee experience is not an “HR thing.”/li>
- How to design and create employee experiences.