The future of work isn’t something that happens to us, it’s something we design, shape, and create!
The world of work is changing, but what is the future going to look like and what should we be doing to prepare and shape that future? Many are concerned with the impact of AI and automation and jobs but these concepts aren’t new. Humans have long been obsessed with trying to create “things” that are better, faster, and stronger than us. But what happens when that wish finally comes true? In this exciting talk Jacob will talk about the trends shaping the future of work, the role that technology will play, the most crucial skills and mindsets for us to possess to thrive, and what this new world means for humans.
- How the world of work is changing
- How technology needs to be used to augment humans, not replace them
- What does the future of work look like?
- The evolution of AI and how we got to where we are today
- What you can do to shape the future