Last week I went to social media to find out what your questions are related to leadership, employee experience, and the future of work. You asked and now today, I answer.
The following questions are the ones I am addressing on today’s episode:
1. Often leaders are on the fence about investing in employee experience, especially when it requires outside support or consulting. What are the top 3 things you’ve heard from leaders that have pushed them to actually take action on an employee experience shift?
2. Would you make any changes to your top 5 soft skills for the future (perpetual learning, accountability, empathy, self-awareness, entrepreneurial thinking) if you were to create the list at this moment again?
Create Amazing Employee Experiences In Your Organization
Get started on our FREE training series!
Get Started →
3. What are the top 5 hard skills that will be relevant in the future? Now, it seems it is programming, however, a lot of it will be probably replaced by AI, therefore what hard skills will be the most relevant in the future?
4. If you were responsible for employee engagement and happiness in a company, what would be the first three initiatives or actions you would take at this position? Let’s assume the company culture is not yet defined and we are talking about a corporation.
5. How fast the “ask for feedback, analyze, and respond” process has to be? We’re used to annual surveys and I understand it’s no longer possible to respond annually, but what is a good timing? 3 months, 1 month, 2 weeks?
6. I am lucky to be at a firm thinking about the future of work and upskilling, but what advice would you give those employees or orgs who are not early adopters to start thinking about the future of work?
7. What are some tips to create a work environment where employees feel safe enough to share their thoughts and concerns with leadership before issues become major problems?
8. You said in a recent podcast that being a good coach is the number one behavior of a great manager. What are some key steps to becoming a good coach?
Get my free training series to create powerful Employee Experiences in your organization.