What this episode is about and why you should care
Today I sit down with Kristen Robinson, Chief HR Officer at Pandora located in Oakland, CA. Kristen flourishes and has a phenomenal impact in the Human Resources department with a vast amount of insight on how to successfully operate in the HR arena with any corporation. Pandora for those of you who don’t know, is a free personalized internet radio service that consists of over 1750 employees. Kristen and I dive into why the Employee experience is crucial in any workplace and how it can benefit any business.
The Employee experience is about happiness & helping employees fulfill happiness and accomplishment in their lives. Employees that are the happiest both at work and in their lives are the ones that are going to have a strategic advantage compared to other companies. Learn about what Pandora is doing to unleash the employee experience to make it a better work environment for everyone. Kristen shares with me how Pandora is hyper-focusing on integrating very powerful tools to improving the employee experience. Take some time in your day to be sure to listen to Kristen’s view on the overall employee experience. She truly knows what it’s all about and I’m certain you will enjoy and agree with everything she has to say!
What you will learn in this episode
- Learn about Kristen Robinson and Pandora
- What Kristen is doing at Pandora to help make the employee experience better.
- Learn about the Employee Experience at Pandora & why it is important.
- Why should Managers and executives care about the Employee Experience?
- How changing your space can affect the mindset of people in your work environment.
- Giving back and how it can personally enhance one’s life.
- What is PERG’s at Pandora?
- Why Pandora has shifted to having an annual review process without employees having the fight or flight syndrome through Growth & Development.
- Why they employee experience that is so becoming in the world today.
- Get the inside knowledge of all the things that Pandora is doing RIGHT when it comes to Employee Experience.
- Are employee perks part of the employee experience?
- Find out what Kristen’s view is on companies that do not invest in the employee experience?