The one stat you need to know
F5 Networks was recently ranked #4 on GlassDoor’s top 50 companies in America to work for.
What this episode is about and why you should care
F5 Networks recently made it to Glass door’s 50 Best Places to Work. Richard James, Director of Staffing gives an insider look at what makes F5 stand out. Richard introduces us to the inside world of F5 and how the company is committed towards making a difference. That F5 is governed by its core values of excellence and collaboration, resonates with the company’s outlook towards meeting new challenges. Richard also shares his perspective on the company’s culture and employee management, which makes F5 a great place to work.
What you will learn in this episode>
- What makes F5 Networks a coveted place to work?
- How F5 is governed by its “seven core values”
- Why “being listened to” makes a difference?
- Understanding the end objective of an organization
- How F5 is able to scale its “start-up” feel from close quarters?
- Why focusing on perks and benefits isn’t the only way to create a great culture?
- What advice Richard has for other organizations looking to create a great place to work?
Links from the episode