How do you lead in a rapidly changing world where it’s clear that what worked in the past won’t work in the present or the future?
How do you lead in a rapidly changing world where it’s clear that what worked in the past won’t work in the present or the future? To answer this question, Jacob interviewed over 140 of the world’s top CEOs from companies like Oracle, Unilever, Best Buy, Kaiser, Audi, Verizon, and MasterCard and surveyed nearly 14,000 employees in partnership with LinkedIn. Jacob was able to identify a new arsenal of 9 skills and mindsets that leaders must possess if they want to guide themselves, their people, and their organizations to success. Whether you’re a leader of self or a leader of a multi-billion dollar company, “The Notable 9” are essential for you to learn and master. This talk is filled with plenty of exclusive stories, insights, and research that will make sure attendees can lead and thrive in the future of work.
- Learn the trends shaping the future of leadership and how they are going to impact you and your business
- Discover the 9 most crucial mindsets & skills that leaders need to possess
- Get strategies and tips for how to practice “The Notable 9”
- Learn the 1% a day leadership strategy
- Uncover the current leadership crisis that we are experiencing today and how to solve it