Most leadership discussions and research focus on the present, however in this rapidly changing world we must focus on what it will take to be a great leader in the next 10 years.
This presentation is based on Jacob’s new groundbreaking book coming out at the end of 2019 which is based on interviews with over 100 CEOs around the world and a general population survey of thousands of people. The outcome of this research reveals the most crucial skills and mindsets that individuals must possess if they want to be effective leaders in the future of work. In this talk Jacob will share insights from his CEO interviews and research, along with plenty of stories, examples, and frameworks for how the audience can be great future leaders.
- Trends shaping the future of leadership
- Most crucial skills for the future of leadership
- Most crucial mindsets for the future of leadership
- The greatest challenges that leaders of the future will face
- How organizations can cultivate future leaders
- Current organizational readiness for the future of leadership