The Future of Work Podcast is a weekly show that is designed to help listeners understand how the workplace is changing and what forward thinking organizations around the world are doing and thinking about. Each episode explores a new topic and features a new guest. Guests are senior executives, authors, or recognized business leaders such as the CEO of Jamba Juice, CHRO of Marriott International, CIO of IBM, CTO of Accenture, and the like. You can see all the previous episodes on the podcast page.
Things you need to know about being a guest:
- Podcasts are 1 hour in length and are recorded on Skype (audio only) so if you have a decent microphone that is always helpful and a strong internet connection is a must!
- As of now, episodes appear on this site, Forbes, INC Magazine, Linkedin, Medium, and is promoted through social channels.
- If your company/PR team can help promote the podcast through your channels that is also appreciate and helps the show get more momentum and increases downloads.
- Before being a guest we must first agree on a topic. My team and I will do our own research to find any relevant info/articles/bio/ but if you have specific articles, videos, etc that you think I should to take a look at then let me know. This will allow me to pull out some discussion points.
- Podcasts are not live but they are also not edited. They go up every Sunday.
- Questions are not sent in advance but if you need me to, I can send over some bullets/speaking points. The podcast is casual in nature so the conversation goes where we take it!
If you have any questions let me know and I’m looking forward to speaking with you!